Maple Bear Pre-School Program is built by Canadian educational experts on the strong basis of children’s all development aspects at the age of Pre-primary: intellect, creativity, sentiment, society and physics to help children learn more efficiently.
School’s training program is built on the pedagogical rules following:
1. Each child is a center- whether in small group or large class
Create a healthy environment so that children have the feeling of being listened and want to express their ideas; Observe, encourage and regulate timely to help children more confident so that they can promote their strength.
2. Inspire children so that they are learning without knowing that
Teachers draw children’s attention through games, songs or extracurricular activities. Therefore, children are inspired to find out and discover everything around by themselves and have an early overview of studying activities.
3. Using integrate textbook and method
Subjects are not separated but they support each other in topics. By this method, new concepts are taught through planned activities for each small group or whole class.
4. Teachers observe each children
Through all activities, children are given chance to discover their own world with their own tempo and ability.
5. Encourage children to express their thought and creativity.
6. Learning environment is always attractive, safe and well-organized.
7. Maths and language skills
Children get skills suitable for their age in each development stage.